• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

WTB: SuperCardPro

> Greaseweazle is really the way to go now... I have seen them. And yes, I may have to, even though I am really too old for new toys :( > but I do have a Kryo new in the box if you need one, though. Ah. Well, if I cannot "bump into" an SCP, I most likely would interested in it- pm me? Fred
  2. W

WTB: SuperCardPro

Hi all ! My age is finally catching up with me, and I simply cannot remember WHERE I put my good old SCP and Kryo cards. They are in a box. Somewhere. With that said... does anyone have an SCP laying around they no longer use and be willing so sell to me? I need to dump an already-giant...
  3. W

ASC (Advanced Storage Concepts) ASC-88 card - hrrm?

Hi all, Implemented this card in my emulator today, but need one bit (literally) of information. I would like to know to which pin of the LS273 (U4) pin 4 of the NMC3906 (U5) is connected. That is the chip's DO line. Next step would be finding the ASC_MODE.EXE tool to configure it, or...
  4. W

Artisoft / LANtastic

They started out with their own cards, known as the "2Mbps cards": O2M (original), E2M (enhanced) and A2M (advanced), all of which were ISA-based, 2Mbps sync-serial cards which were connected in cable-in, cable-out mode, or, later, also using a star hub. I'm interested in all of their cards...
  5. W

Artisoft / LANtastic

Hi All ! Looking for any Artisoft non-Ethernet cards and LANtastic versions I can find - need the 'real stuff' to cross-test against while implementing the 2Mbps cards (and/or the Voice Adapter) in my PC systems emulator. Thanks for any offers and/or pointers ! Fred
Back