• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. I

New England Toshiba Infinia 7200 restore diskette

Really hope someone can. I've been busting my butt digging through the internet trying to find compatible drivers. Unfortunately the hard disk in mine was dead.
  2. I

Picked up a Model I Level II and just fixed it, had a few questions.

So I bought this Awesome Model I Level II setup at an estate sale a couple months back, and finally got it working. Had to replace a couple of caps and reconnect a few things that got loose, then it booted the disks right up. So I'm surprised I managed to fix that myself before coming here...
  3. I

FS: Macintosh SE FDHD(4M/80M), CIB Power Macintosh 7200/90, CIB Commodore Plus/4

So, still working on trying to slim down my collection. And, my dad was talking to a friend about my collection, and turned out he's a Mac guy and kept all of his computers. So he tasked me to sell them, didn't want to be rude and say no...so here I am. For the SE FDHD, he kept the original...
  4. I

FS: Large Complete TRS-80 Model I Level II setup w/software Percom Doubler & More

Unfortunately, I'm in a situation where I need to sell this beauty even though I got it so recently. Being a college student, I really dont have much cash to spare. It's a TRS-80 Model I Level II with the Video Display (mfg. early 1979), Expansion Interface (w/Percom Doubler daughterboard...
  5. I

[TRS-80] Having screen issues when exp. interface is connected, could use some help.

Hi guys, as you can see I'm pretty new here. (sorry if I do something wrong). I just bought a TRS-80 Model I off of craigslist, and it's awesome-apart from one thing. When I connect/turn on the expansion interface, the screen turns to a garbled mess of random characters. I did some research...
  6. I

FS: Compaq Contura Aero 4/33C CIB, Serial CD-ROM w/box, HDDs, FDDs + More

Hi everyone, new here as you can probably tell. I originally had a post over on reddit hardwareswap, but someone advised me to post it here. If you need to know I'm a reliable seller, I have almost 40 confirmed trades on reddit.com/r/hardwareswap under the same username. I am in the Kansas...
Back