• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. I

Picked up a Model I Level II and just fixed it, had a few questions.

So I bought this Awesome Model I Level II setup at an estate sale a couple months back, and finally got it working. Had to replace a couple of caps and reconnect a few things that got loose, then it booted the disks right up. So I'm surprised I managed to fix that myself before coming here...
  2. I

FS: Macintosh SE FDHD(4M/80M), CIB Power Macintosh 7200/90, CIB Commodore Plus/4

So, still working on trying to slim down my collection. And, my dad was talking to a friend about my collection, and turned out he's a Mac guy and kept all of his computers. So he tasked me to sell them, didn't want to be rude and say no...so here I am. For the SE FDHD, he kept the original...
  3. I

FS: Large Complete TRS-80 Model I Level II setup w/software Percom Doubler & More

Unfortunately, I'm in a situation where I need to sell this beauty even though I got it so recently. Being a college student, I really dont have much cash to spare. It's a TRS-80 Model I Level II with the Video Display (mfg. early 1979), Expansion Interface (w/Percom Doubler daughterboard...
  4. I

[TRS-80] Having screen issues when exp. interface is connected, could use some help.

Hi guys, as you can see I'm pretty new here. (sorry if I do something wrong). I just bought a TRS-80 Model I off of craigslist, and it's awesome-apart from one thing. When I connect/turn on the expansion interface, the screen turns to a garbled mess of random characters. I did some research...
  5. I

FS: Compaq Contura Aero 4/33C CIB, Serial CD-ROM w/box, HDDs, FDDs + More

Hi everyone, new here as you can probably tell. I originally had a post over on reddit hardwareswap, but someone advised me to post it here. If you need to know I'm a reliable seller, I have almost 40 confirmed trades on reddit.com/r/hardwareswap under the same username. I am in the Kansas...
Back