• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

New Video - The TIPI

This video covers many aspects of the newly released (JediMatt / ElectricLab) TIPI! The TIPI is an upgrade that allows connecting a TI 99/4a to a modern single-board computer called a Raspberry Pi. After owning this device for about a month, I felt it was time to attempt to document what has...
  2. J

TI-99/4A Part IV (Final) video in this series - Video converters, TI99Sim, FlashRom99

Thank you to everyone who's been/considering watching the Wagner's TechTalk TI-99/4a Video Series. In this final installment, we'll discover how to replace the TI monitor with a VGA or HDMI monitor. We'll also take a quick look at the TI99Sim running on the Raspberry Pi. Finally, we'll see...
  3. J

Preparing and Managing the nanoPEB CF Card with TI99dir

The nanoPEB is an awesome upgrade for TI 99/4a. If your CF card is in need of an upgrade (or is missing/damaged), you'll need to know how to create a new image for the nanoPEB. You may also want to know how to easily copy new TI disk images to your CF volumes, this video will show you how easy...
  4. J

TI 99/4a Video Series

The TI-99/4a was my first computer, I spent countless hours on it when I was about 14ish. It was this machine that helped me decide what I wanted to do later in life, Software Engineering. Recently, I brought all my TI stuff down from the attic and have been having a great time going through...
  5. J

nanoPEB Video

Hi, this is my first post here :) I've recently been creating some videos for the TI 99/4a (my first computer) and hope that others here may enjoy it. This video discusses the nanoPEB. It is a small and silent device which provides many features that most TI user's would have purchased in...
Back