• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Chinon FR-506 Disk reading issue

krebizfan, I just saw your post. I was working on my computer. I got everything to work. I had to swap the cable for my floppy drives. My 5.25" is now drive A: and my 3.5" is now drive B:. I guess both games required that they boot in drive A:. I also switched the drives in my BIOS and...
  2. M

Finding a version that runs on a hard drive defeats the purpose of getting original versions of these games for free. I want to use the floppies. It does not matter if it is A: drive or B: drive. I only have one 5.25" floppy drive. I tried it as drive A: and drive B: and neither worked. I...
  3. M

Thank you, but that doesn't change the fact that my drive can't read either of them. Is there a jumber or something I need to change? There is a sizeable delay in my comments being posted becasue they still require moderator approval. There are more coming after this one.
  4. M

Hi Everyone, I just found this thread because I am having read (it just doesn't recognize the disk) issues with my Chinon FR-506. I have had this drive in my possession since it was new around 1990. It is installed in my 386SX. I do not know anything about this drive. I don't even know...
  5. M

Pacific Northwest Wanted: Someone to read a batch of 8 Victor/Sirius floppies

I just procured About 100 Victor 9000 disks. It is my understanding that those disks are physically different than the standard IBM PC format. Is this correct? Does anyone want them? It would also be nice if someone could put them in a format that MAME could read for the Victor 9000
  6. M

Rainbow 100 Disk Image Files

Does anyone know where I can download disk image files for any software for the Rainbow 100 to be used in the MAME emulator? I already have the ROMs and disk images of CP/M and MS-DOS. I just need some programs/games to run.
Back