• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Heathkit H89 flyback transformer

Sorry for the delay, thanks very much for the pointer.
  2. P

Heathkit H89 flyback transformer

Hello, I'm trying to find a replacement for the flyback transformer Part# 51-200 Anybody knows any other parts that could replace it? Or if someone has the specs, I might try to wind a new one. Thanks very much! Pitou!
  3. P

Apple II WOZ file to real disks

Hello, I'm always curious about copy protection and just found out how to use EDD on the Apple II and managed to write back some .woz file to real disks. I also found the "Essential Data Duplicator Program Information List 4-7" PDF file to help me for some images...
  4. P

Ibm 5100 Power supply transistor number?

Hello, I have an Ibm 5100 that has only the +5v and -5v that is working. I have open the Power supply and would like to know the exact part number for this transistor (see picture). Is it a 2N469? Will a NEC 2SD469 work? Any equivalent? Or any other idea what could be the cause of the...
  5. P

Exidy Sorcerer I ram expansion

Hello, I have a Sorcerer I with 32k ram and would like to know if it's possible to expand it to 48k? Thank you. Pitou!
  6. P

IBM PS2 8580 SCSI/A wo cache new disk not found

Hello, I have an IBM 8580 with the SCSI/A without cache, but cannot detect any harddisk (I tried a couple). From the reference disk test menu, I get an error when testing the SCSI fixed disk. (see image). Also, during POST, I get error 162. If I remove the harddisk, everything works fine...
Back