• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Anyone know what this card is?

The stuff I've seen has Advanced Business Technology, ABT making point of sale units. With barcode and cashdraw. I'm going to hazard a guess its your printer card, 3 wires makes sense for a serial printer, and most of the cash draws run from the printer as well.
  2. A

3 Sites Apple II :)

The Lower Planes: www,telnet,ssh on all the usual ports Your best Apple II BBS hosted on ye olde pc ms-dos based software. Lots of files, FSXnet and MICROnet. The best online games from way back when. Pineapple: www Home of the hardware database, images and descriptions in searchable forms...
  3. A

Warp Six BBS

Has anyone ever heard of a (FidoNet) FTN module for warp six? I've never heard of one, and blindly searching hasn't yielded much. Trying to get an A2 message network together. So far found FruityDog for GBBS. A
  4. A

AE TimeMaster II

Does anyone happen to have a manual for this beast? That is the non HO version! I imagine mostly they'll be similar save the BSR information. Regards, A
  5. A

ms-dos

IS this a reasonable spot to ask ms-dos software questions? I'm looking for something that will do uucp over a packet interface with a crynwyr driver, its for a rather antique BBS.. although its dos6.0 in a VM under ubuntu... I don't have any of the truly antique 286 network I used to use :/ A
  6. A

RamFactor Pal Woes

My recently acquired and even more recently populated RamFactor has decided its had enough and retired disgracefully from the field. One of the pal's RF1-Q is running excessively hot and I believe its the point of failure. Does anyone know if or where you can get a copy of this pal? Or failing...
  7. A

Word Juggler

Who was looking for word juggler? I might have found it..
  8. A

The Lower Planes BBS

TLP managed to snarf a mention in this issue of Paleotronic. https://paleotronic.com/paleotronic1018/paleotronic1018-75dpi.pdf We've also had some Finnish guys turn up looking around too. First Risto Virkkala author of SuperBBS followed by a "journalist" doing a piece on the halcyon days of...
Back