• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Telcontar

TRS-80 Model 4 Maxi-Switch keyboard

What does anyone know about the Maxi-Switch keyboard for the TRS-80? So far we only have one photo from mbbrutman showing a switch identical in principle to the Alps KEH Series switches used in some other TRS-80 models. Specifically, a discrete switch containing a rubber dome with a conductive...
  2. Telcontar

Contact for Mike Stephens of Mil-Key?

I’d like to talk to Mike Stephens of Mil-Key, who I understand worked for Key Tronic and knows their old keyboards well. Mil-Key appears to have closed in 2012. Does anyone have a contact for him now? The e-mail address for Mil-Key is defunct (ends up in a loop). I do realise that he’s on...
  3. Telcontar

Model 4 Maxi-Switch keyboard

There is a photo here of an elastic contact switch supposedly made by the Maxi-Switch Co. that seems to be a derivative of Alps KEH series: Model 4 membrane keyboard - anyone know how to fix it ? If anyone ever finds a reason to open up an early Model 4, I would like to know what part number...
  4. Telcontar

Rockwell AIM 65 bill of materials WRT the Futaba keyboards

This is beyond a shot in the dark … the discrete switch keyboard for the AIM 65 is one of the few keyboards that uses “sealed linear” Futaba switches. This is the one last series where the series designator (not necessarily the name) is still unknown. Things it won’t be are MA, MD, ML and MR, as...
Back