• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Geri

TitaniumGL

New version of TitaniumGL got released. TitaniumGL is an OpenGL driver (/implementation) which on Windows acts as an OpenGL to D3D9 wrapper. With the help of TitaniumGL, games using OpenGL (up to 1.4) can be used on computers with no OpenGL drivers. If no hardware 3D acceleration is present on...
  2. Geri

DarkGL - OpenGL driver for vintage computers

DarkGL is a software-rendering based OpenGL driver. Unlike other software rendered opengl drivers (they target modern 64 bit multicore systems), DarkGL targets 5x86 class computers (Pentium1, AMD K5, Cyrix 6x86 or above) and playability in 320x240 or sometimes in 400x300. DarkGL supports...
  3. Geri

CD/DVD drive for retro usage

I am opening this topic to discuss optical drives for usage in vintage desktop computers. This topic will discuss vintage and non-vintage cd/dvd and blu ray disc drivers from the aspect of retro usage. There is two main concerns with optical media, when the retro usage is in the focus: 1...
  4. Geri

Request: rank for modifying posts forever

Hello, I would like to receive a rank that allows me to modify my posts forever. http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?73426-Operating-System-compatibility-on-early-x86-32-chips In that topic, i have started collecting CPU information and i would like to modify my first post frequently, to...
  5. Geri

Operating System compatibility on early x86-32 chips

http://maker4d.uw.hu/osc_compatibility.png <--- Click for updated chart. Currently i'm gathering information on OS compatibility with early 32 bit x86 chips. I will update this table regularly. You can help me filling the holes if you have information. Please note: Its 2020, and your mind...
  6. Geri

Forum is crashin on Windows98

I have tried to use the forum on Windows 98 with the last Firefox available for Windows 98. It loads nice within a few seconds, but after an additional second, firefox crashes. The bug happens all the time. Probably its due to a javascript file thats embedded into the forum.
  7. Geri

3,5" Floppy Track 0 Bad fix

3,5" Floppy Track 0 Bad fix tutorial I have discovered a method to fix this strange issue. It can be used on old floppy-s. This tutorial will explain how this process work, what tools you need for it, and how to fix these floppys. (Please, do not try to format the floppy if you already can read...
  8. Geri

Maker4D the RPG Game Maker Engine

Maker4D is a FREE 3D rpg game maker engine, with pre-rendered background, and real time 3D battle. (Similar to Final Fantasy 7 or 8, or Alone In The Dark). It is also capable to make Visual Novels, and it can dynamically switch bethwen 2D or 3D mode. Maker4D is a free RPG game maker engine that...
Back