• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Hopped Up TRS-80 Model III

My latest TRS-80 project Model III -Electronics upgrade to Model 4 -Faux prototype keyboard -High Res Graphics Board -NOS IBM Tandon floppy drives -FreHD hard drive painted silver -NOS Radio Shack anti-glare screen cover
  2. T

Lear Siegler ADM 3A Terminal - Raspberry PI

Lear Siegler ADM 3A modernized and connected to Raspberry PI via RS-232
  3. T

Model 4 RS232 Terminal Emulation

Trying to connect a Model 4 to a Raspberry Pi RS232 serial port for linux login. On the PI side "agetty" is attached to the serial port. On the TRS80 side I get a login prompt as expected however anything typed on the Model 4 isn't sent back to the PI. So it's like TX isn't working. Is there...
  4. T

Wanted Lear Siegler LSI Terminal eg. 3A, 31, or 5

Must be working with green screen. Exec condition. Must have upper/lower case. Willing to pay good price for nice one. Thank you. 3A, 31, or 5
  5. T

Games with Demo Mode and Sound

I'm working a Compuserve interface that simulates dialing, connecting 300 Baud, etc. I'm a big Compuserve fan. Anyway It lets you nav to the game menu and pick a game or it will eventually pick a random game to avoid screen burn. Looking for games that have a "demo mode" after loading, as do all...
  6. T

XTRS and repeating characters

I've got everything working with xtrs and Ubuntu (latest) however almost all DMK and rom images repeat typed characters double or up to eight times. In the screen shot below I type "1" once. Tried various -keystretch settings without any luck. I'm betting someone has seen this before ? Launch...
  7. T

Level 2 Machine Language Sounds

Anybody know of sample code, formulas, or documents describing the machine language DATA for generating simple sounds through the cassette port? For example using POKE from Level 2 DOS. I found the flying saucer example but I'm looking for more sounds, the DATA part of the example. A simple beep...
  8. T

WTB: 2 x Tandon TM100-2a IBM 5 1/4 Drives

Looking for two IBM branded Tandon TM1002a Full height drives. Must be working and excellent condition. Willing to pay good price.
  9. T

Model 4: Gate Array vs Non-Gate Array

I'm installing model 4 electronics in a nice Model 3 chassis. I know Radio Shack offered Model 3 upgrade kits back in the day (and those were probably non-gate array motherboards) however do collectors prefer Gate Array or Non-Gate Array electronics in terms of reliability? I'm guessing newer...
  10. T

WANTED: TRS-80 Model III Power Supply

Looking for "known" working power supply to fix and troubleshoot a Model III. It's the two board type. Like this:
  11. T

WANTED: TRS-80 Antiglare Screen Cover

Title says it all! For model 4. Thanks!
  12. T

Model 4 Font

Does anybody know why the letters "w" and "m" are truncated on this Model 4? See attached screen shot eg. "View Formatted Buffers?" I have tried replacing the following from a known working Model 4 without any luck: -Video board and CRT -All removable chips, large single piece motherboard
  13. T

Model III Copy files from LDOS to NEWDOS/80

Hello. Does anyone know if it's possible to copy files from a LDOS 5.25 disk to a NEWDOS/80 5.25 disk? I've loaded NEWDOS/80 and tried various PDRIVE / COPY commands an no luck. I've successfully copied to TRSDOS though, for example COPY,FILE:1,TO,FILE:0,SPDN=4
Back