• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

IBM PC AT 5170 BIOS patches

Just to be clear. I'm not the author or compiler of these patches, I found them while searching for information about the IBM PC AT 5170 BIOS. The download link can be found in the first link in the opening post.
  2. B

IBM PC AT 5170 BIOS patches

Apologies if this has been posted or mentioned before but has anyone tried the IBM 5170 BIOS patches that are available at: https://archive.org/details/ibm-5170-type-3-bios-cover A summary of the patches: This BIOS is an unofficial recompile of the IBM BIOS, and not a decompiled or hex-edited...
  3. B

Wanted: Driver software for STB Systems Graphix Plus II

I'm looking for the driver software for an STB Systems Graphix Plus II video card. Details of the card can be found here https://stason.org/TULARC/pc/hard-disk-floppy-controllers/S-T/STB-SYSTEMS-INC-Up-to-7-SASI-or-SCSI-devices-GRAPH-218.html Thank you.
  4. B

IBM 5170 - New battery, cannot run setup

I have an IBM 5170 with 512mb ram, a 1.2mb 5.25 floppy drive, and an xt ide adapter connected to a Compact Flash card reader. Everything was working fine until I noticed that it was not keeping the date and time very well and decided to fit a new cmos battery. Stoopidly I removed the original...
  5. B

IBM 5160 Graphics card upgrade

I would like to upgrade the graphics adapter in my IBM 5160 which is currently an IBM MDA connected to an IBM 5151. I have tried an IBM CGA adapter connected to an IBM 5153 but the text mode blinks when scrolling and the characters look ugly/blury compared to the MDA setup. Am I right in...
  6. B

WTB: Microhelp libraries for QuickBasic/BC/PDS

Hello, I am looking for disks and manuals for any of the Microhelp DOS libraries for QuickBasic/BC/PDS. The products that I am aware of are Microhelp TMU Microhelp Mach2 Microhelp StayRes Microhelp Muscle Microhelp Toolbox 1 Microhelp Toolbox 2 Microhelp Communications Library Microhelp QB...
  7. B

WTB: IBM Monitor 8512 / 8514

I'm looking for either an IBM 8512 or IBM 8514 in good condition and for UK voltage. I'm willing to pay a premium. Thank you.
Back