• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Belkin KVM

Anyone know what the RJ11 port on the side of this Belkin F1D066 KVM is for? Its not mentioned at all in the manual. I would assume remote triggering but how would I use it? Thanks
  2. B

Toshiba T4400 Power Supply Pinouts?

I have 3 T4400 power supplies that I'm troubleshooting after replacing all the caps. I get enough life from them to get blink codes ( variously related to memory initialization) I'm hoping someone could enlighten me as to the pinouts. I know the obvious voltage related ones but I'm clueless...
  3. B

Recapping a Toshiba T3200, what caps?

Ok, so I managed to get life, but Im just getting blink codes from the battery light. They are , variously depending on different factors hex. Bh, 15h, 7h
  4. B

I did some basic meter stuff on the mosfets and none of them appear shorted and only conduct between 2 of the pins in only one direction. The big chip on the board is a microcontroller with prom. If it's hosed I'm out of luck. The battery prongs take current when they are given voltage. I...
  5. B

I used flux remover and then some isopropyl. "It also looks like there are some custom hybrid modules used." Can they be decapped or depotted?
  6. B

Here are photos of the front and back. I have a reflow setup and most testing equipment up to a scope if you have questions.
  7. B

That's the big one though. We are extremely lucky if we find a schematic on any of our equipment, even when it was new. That aside, I recapped the board and all the 1000uf's were leaking. Traces under all look good. Still no life from the module though, and no current draw when trying to...
  8. B

I got a few t4400 laptops as parts machines. I hook them up to 21v and they draw 0 power. Even when I hit the power button, nothing. Are they toast or can the caps cause this?
  9. B

Bootleg 5161

What exactly do the Receiver and Transmitter cards do? Signal Amplification? Buffering? What if a ribbon cable was used instead of a round one? I've seen ISA extender cables, what is the limit to how long the cable can be? Also, I believe Sergey's backplane only has holes for ATX.
  10. B

Looking for DIP settings on Kurta Digitizer

I'm looking for the dip switch settings on a Kurta IS/one 12 inch digitizer. The same one in this video. All help is appreciated. Thanks
  11. B

10BASE2 over RG59/RG6

http://frogfind.com/ converts the into readable formats
  12. B

10BASE2 over RG59/RG6

I've heard tell about Windows 3.1 systems using browsers that start to have issues.
  13. B

10BASE2 over RG59/RG6

Do you face any risks hooking up vintage gear to the internet?
  14. B

Need part number for Everex 32 nit memory card.

I have managed to find a photo of the card. Here it is in all it's glory. Way more populated than I thought.
  15. B

Unfortunately no. The correct one has simms as well as cache chips(required).
  16. B

After spending an hour on Usenet(Google groups) I have discovered the part number for the Everex step 386 memory Expansion to be EV-1817. Maybe this will be helpful to someone else. I doubt I will actually ever find one.
  17. B

Zenith Z-181 - My Review

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell if the HDD controller is installed without opening the machine up?
  18. B

Everex EV-1816 Rev G2 BIOS / Post Codes

A manual set sold on ebay in July, so they exist.
  19. B

Software which can use 8087/80287 coprocessor?

That link is dead now. For a site that is for vintage computing they certainly have a hard time maintaining link standards.
Back