• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. H

IBM PS/2 8573 P70 - replacement center part for broken screen hinges available

Center part of left and right screen hinges available in PA12 (polyamide) -see pictures- at 25 euro/pc, excluding delivery and other charges. Designed (CAD) with a tolerance of 0,1mm. Printed on a professional HP Multi jet fusion 4200 (MJF) with 0,15mm tolerance. Machinally polished (<3Ra)...
  2. H

Ibm P70 broken hinge - 3d print available?

Hinge part available. See pictures. I will be starting a new thread with details. Printed in PA12 and mounted in screen hinge. Perfect!
  3. H

Ibm P70 broken hinge - 3d print available?

Hello folks, Has someone a file for 3d print available? If not, I will create one. Who is interested ? As to the part needed: it is the black plastic piece in the hinge-see picture. Always breaks on this spot. Looking forward to your answers. Joe
  4. H

XT-CF-Lite v 4.1 -James Pierce, Sergey Kiselev- doing weird

Tx for your input. I checked the CF connections carefully, and didn't find shorts. I however noticed that RR2, the 10 kOhm, 10 pin, bussed resistor array is only a 9 pin. Could that be a problem? See picture (I hope the moderator lets it trough). I am hoping for further input. Have a nice day.
  5. H

XT-CF-Lite v 4.1 -James Pierce, Sergey Kiselev- doing weird

Hello there in cyberspace, Problem: I can not copy or write to my CF card with my new bought XT-CF-Lite v4.1. BUT I CAN BOOT/READ the CF card. CF (16BG) is MBR wiped (wipedisk.exe) and fdisked/format C: /s, and installed on a Glitch XTIDE r4 card: no problem, I can read and write (e.g. make...
  6. H

When will Glitch xtide rev 4 be available?

Out of stock since Sept. 19.
Back