• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

At&t 6300 PSU help

I need assistance before i mess something up here. I just got a new psu and am having confusion on where to connect the wires. It seems that the 2 psu set ups are different with grounding wires. How do i hook this up correctly? The att computer had a big rats nest inside also. Thanks
  2. J

Att 6300 power supply help

I need assistance before i mess something up here. I just got a new psu and am having confusion on where to connect the wires. It seems the 2 psu are different. The att computer had a major rats nest in it when i got it. Thank you.
  3. J

windows 95 machine vga problem help

hello I just got this PC called a PPT vision Scout 1 computer. it runs windows 95. it was working with a vga monitor but when I changed the settings in displays the monitor says its over range and wont work anymore. It boots into bios but nothing but a blank screen after windows 95 logo. what...
  4. J

Whats this??

Hello i was watching this tv show from 1992 https://youtu.be/cr2s1Eiu0s0 but it has some lady using computers but what type are they and what software is being used? Thanks
  5. J

Powerbook 100

Hello i finally got my powerbook 100 working. Its just missing a hard drive cable. Does anybody have parts for the powerbook 100? Thanks
  6. J

ibm thinkpad i series 1161

I need help! I just used a hard drive partition tool and set up a partion on disk C without software and accidentally booted from it! Now it wont boot and the original recovery cds wont even work. It just says Operating system not found . What can I do?? Thank you. It had windows me on it.
Back