• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

ADM-3 Escape Key

I have an ADM-3 that is missing its escape key and I'm hoping to find a replacement. It uses Hi-Tek/Stackpole key switches and I would be happy with anything that is either an 'esc', blank, or other odd symbol that would fit the mount. I just don't want a random letter or word that would be...
  2. W

IBM Tape Drives

I recently picked up an IBM 7207-001 and 3532-023 tape drive. I found the product announcement for the 3532-023 here: https://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/5/897/ENUS191-085/index.html It says that it requires a special SCSI cable (#2830, 31F4187). Does anyone...
  3. W

Fujitsu Magneto Optical Disks

I have a good number of brand new (sealed) Fujitsu magneto optical disks. Some are 230MB, some are 640MB. I'm interested in sending some out to anyone that wants a few for their obscure media collections. I'm not looking to sell the lot to one person, but rather share 2 or 3 disks with anyone...
  4. W

Help with 9-Track Tapes

Hi Everyone, I know this is a long shot, but I was hoping that someone local(ish) to the San Francisco Bay Area would be willing to help me archive the data on some old 9-track tape reels. Of particular interest, I have a copy of SunOS 1.1 that I would like to make a copy of before its too late...
Back