• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

SigmaDesign's Realmagic Hollywood Plus DVD/MPEG-2 playback card

SigmaDesign's Realmagic Hollywood Plus DVD/MPEG-2 playback card MPEG-2 decoder for smooth video playback in older computers. Not needed in modern computers, and therefor archaic even though it is only a few years old. S/PDIF output for Dolby Digital (AC-3) 5.1 Surround Sound. Req...
  2. F

Digital Only CardD "Fast Eddie" free to good home

How did those guys get digital audio into and out of their PCs back in the good old days? They used Digital Audio's Digital Only CardD? And I have one I am willing to part with for the price of shipping. Boxed set includes 16-bit ISA board with a digital input and a digital output port...
  3. F

OS/2 Warp books & software free to good home

Software and books have fond a new home. Thank you for your interest. Nice to see OS/2 still has its adherents.
  4. F

Novell DOS7 books & software free to good home

I am cleaning out a bookshelf and closet of old operating systems. I used and loved DR-DOS and Novell DOS for many years. But for me its time has long gone. But I know several people still use it for various reasons. I have the following available for shipping: The cost: You pay for shipping...
  5. F

Linux books and OS from 1998

I am cleaning out a bookshelf and closet of old operating systems. I used and loved Linux for many years. But these versions (circa 1998) have gone. But I know several people still use it for various reasons. I have the following available for shipping: The cost: You pay for shipping. The...
  6. F

OS/2 Books & Software free to good home

Moved to Marketplace
Back