• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Recovering DC600A QIC24 tapes - progress and advice!

So I've spent some months attempting to restore some old DC600A tapes I have, which hopefully contain a backup of a BBS I ran in 1992-1995... it's been some mission to get hardware and software working to achieve this so thought I'd write a summary of the journey.. After a failed experiment...
  2. C

Wanted - Archive Corporation SC499R, or SC499 tape controller card

As per the title, specifically need either of these cards, preferably the SC499R version posted within or to UK. Many thanks
  3. C

Help with Archive Corporation FT-60 tape drive and controller card

Hi All, Hoping someone may have knowledge here which can get me on track.. I have some old tapes from the mid-90s with potentially huge sentimental personal data on which I'm trying to restore.. they were backed up onto 60MB 3M DC 600A cartridges using an Archive Corporation FT-60 tape drive...
  4. C

Archive Corporation 60MB tape drive help and info needed - (early 90s)

Hi All, Just new to this forum, hoping someone with knowledge of this era can help me out here... I found some old DC600A tapes in my Mums loft which I'd created backups of my hard drive in 1994... what's special about this is it's a backup of my BBS system I used to run back in the early to...
Back