• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Petskey v1.1 Mechanical Keyboard install with 3D printed parts

Yeah, it's in Tinkercad... I'll see what I can do but thinking I may have to make another account to share it from.
  2. L

Intermittent CBM 8032 Power on Issue

I had a similar issue in the reset circuit. If the machine sat for any length of time, a specific cap needed to be energized for a minute or so to re-form and start acting like a cap again. It was maddening because the machine will work fine for each power up after it's reformed. C51 on my 4032.
  3. L

Petskey v1.1 Mechanical Keyboard install with 3D printed parts

I designed a bunch of 3D printed parts to let me install the Petskey Keyboard v1.1 in my 4032 and retain original keys. I'm releasing the models for anyone who would like to do the same. Happy keyboarding guys! https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6077240...
  4. L

Apple IIe Keys and Switches

Hi Everyone, I've been looking for a delete key for a IIe that has the 2 post positions underneath so it can be mounted offset. I bought a delete key on ebay that turned out to be center post and no good. Anyone happen to have a spare?
  5. L

Trs-io

Indeed... I've built the hardware and have also landed here due to not being able to figure out how the heck to build and program the esp32...
  6. L

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Not sure if you're finished yet, but I spent 2 hours typing them in myself if you want another 'try' to diff against. Should get us to a confirmed correct unless we happened to make the same mistakes.
  7. L

Wanting this 25mm by 25mm silver and green AMD logo case badge sticker please

The green and silver ones came with AMD Athlon Thunderbird cpus, and possibly early Athlon XP's that I purchased for resale in Canada. They might have come with the slot A Athlon as well, but I never bought any of those. I also never bought any of the K5/K6 or earlier... I'm fairly certain they...
  8. L

Wanting this 25mm by 25mm silver and green AMD logo case badge sticker please

I have one but I was saving it... what's it worth to you? lol
  9. L

Early viC-20 Keys

Ah just missed the boat... I need 9 and an = if anyone has spares. Thank you
Back