• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Tandy 1400LT XT-CF-Lite-LAN Opensource.

Apologies, C11,C12 20pF 50V C9,C10, C13,C14 1nF 50V
  2. T

Project to create an ATX 80286 mainboard based on the IBM 5170

Hi, would like to clarify they are not my videos, they are from @rehsd_info , but they are informative for sure
  3. T

Mid Atlantic WTB: Juko IO Card

Hi, Looking for a Juko branded IO card 8bit US / Europe
  4. T

Project to create an ATX 80286 mainboard based on the IBM 5170

There is a bit here on the PLD interfacing the 386sx to the 286 chipset with schematic and code https://archive.org/details/bitsavers_vtidataboos1989_26869063/page/n415/mode/2up and an implementation of that on a 286 project board here
  5. T

Finer granularity RAM enable in higher address space : E000h to EE00h

Hi, I am trying to squeeze as much higher addressable memory as possible, and with some bioses only taking 8k in a 64k block , I wanted finer granularity in that block. I am using a lotech design reference to help teach me on how to do this. So for example I want to enable E000h to EE00h which...
  6. T

Tandy 1400LT XT-CF-Lite-LAN Opensource.

Hi all, Heavily inspired by the lo-tech.co.uk TANDY 1400 card, I made another TANDY 1400 card, tested on my 1400LT. It adds HD storage through the XT-CF-Lite , and integrated Realtek 8019AS ne2000 LAN. I really wanted to add audio but with the 200mA limit I stopped with the LAN and XTIDE. My...
  7. T

WTB Apple Macintosh Plus 220V or 110V/international Analog Board

Hi all, Im Working on a 512k project and would like to get a 240V analog board so looking for 220V/international Analog board for The Mac Plus/etc A 110v would do too but it would have to be the International version. It would say international on it. Can offer delivery address in...
  8. T

Macintosh Plus Analog Board repair

My Plus before the analog board died. Hi, I am trying to get my Plus back up and running. Its a 240V/International Analog version. I have recapped it and checked the diodes, and optoisolator, but I still get the flup flup flup no power on. Apart from the Dead Mac Scrolls, is there any other...
  9. T

PS/1 2011 ACU project

I find it very interesting, I did something similar just to address the lack of sound on the thing , things also didn't work as I expected them to. XTIDE etc. It will be interesting to see what you can get working in the thing.
  10. T

Amstrad PPC512 / 640 ISA Expansion Board Design

Hi all, Not sure if this is of interest to many, but while I was searching on how to make this thing, vcfed kept coming up, but with no conclusion. It adds 3 ISA slots to the luggable Amstrad via its connector on the rear Demo here: http://youtu.be/-HxvCWhKLoc Gerbers and info here...
Back