• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

FS - not mine - IBM PC & XT XENIX + SDK on The Place

I thought this might be of interest to someone: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-IBM-XENIX-Operating-System-Development-Complete-Software-Lot-NOS-PC-1984/164541226565 Sean
  2. R

Online Mac Plus emulator

I wanted to write a message to be printed on an electro-mechanical teletype and then mailed but I thought it would be fun to use MacSOUP or similar. After that copy and paste into the website for the person who offers the teleprinting service. Didn't search long and settled for Word 4.0 at this...
  3. R

WordSta v. 5.5r question

Hi, I won a copy of WordStar version 5.5 on the place. I read writers like it because the control keys have a logical layout that saves time.Also the light characters on a black background. In Windows, I adjusted my settings and added an extension from the Chrome store so I can get (usually)...
  4. R

"No here's something I hope you'll really enjoy"

It's called the Tauon PC-1, and it's like an Android phone with a full sized programmer's keyboard that will drive a full-size monitor. I comes with a lot of vintage computer emulators - I don't know how many because the video I saw didn't go down the list very far, but there were a lot that...
  5. R

Raspberry Pi 400

I was thinking a Raspberry Pi 400 would make a good Christmas present for Mom. I think she could use it to connect to the internet via its built-in WiFi to her phone and that would be a big step up - for a very reasonable price. Sean
  6. R

Relative strengths of the 6500 and Z80 CPUs? (+ entitle life story)

Gents, I got back together with my GF from the Army. It's been a wild ride but we're at cruising altitude now and she decided instead of going back to working in the VA's phone center, she wants to to go to college and learn programming. The long process of giving her, a girl from Mississippi...
Back