• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Looking for manual for CD record Philips CDD 522 and Kodak PCD writer 200

Hi i an looking for Manual and service guides for two CD recorders Philips CDD 522 Kodak PCD Writer 200 Thanks Thomas
  2. T

Need details about Eizo Flexscan 9080i MD-1660

Got this monitor that seems to be a very cool 16 inch monitor there is having both 9pin and 5bnc input and the control has the option to select BW, Amber and color mode. Also there is some micro controlled pos. menu function. Yesterday when I turn it on to check it, there was a lot of high...
  3. T

WTB: Sony CRX200E - Double Density CD Writer

Looking for Double Density CD Writer "Sony CRX200E" Regrads Thomas
  4. T

Looking for scsi cable 37pin to 50pin cent

Looking for SCSI cable Type:SCSI Cable Connector 1: DB37 Male Connector 2: 50 pin Centronics Length: anything between 30-200 cm Need one cable but if you have more then two Thanks Thomas
  5. T

Filter caps, what to buy for stock

Hi I like to buy some filter caps to replace the RIFA caps in different vintage gear, but what is the common sizes there is good to have in stock.. Brand? Capacitance? Pin pitch? Type X1, X2, Y2? So what will be a good selection to have in stock ? Regards Thomas
  6. T

Looking for CD-ROM from before 1990

Hi I am looking for CD-ROM discs with software in English there were published before 1990. Thanks Thomas
  7. T

Roland SC55-MKII Recap and melted rubber

Some time ago I got an Roland SC55 and today I open it to check status, remove the battery and see if it need to be recap and found the big cap in the power section has leaked out and the other caps seems okay but I will recap all of them. When I removed the pcb from the case I then discovered...
  8. T

Do you know what universal programmer this is ?

Hi I got this programmer and i can not match the card with what i can see from sunshine, so do you know what programmer this is and maybe where to finde the software for it. on the box it is written "IC tester" so it is maybe an tester and not an programmer or maybe both functions. Thanks...
  9. T

WTB: Looking for CD recorders: Philips CDD 521/522 or Kodak PCD Writer 250/600

Hi I am looking for old cdrom recorder * Philips CDD 521 * Philips CDD 522 * Kodak PCD Writer 225 * Kodak PCD Writer 600 * Rebrand models of the Philips CDD Let me know if you have some of them for sell. Thanks Thomas
  10. T

Identify backup progam used with tapes

Hi I got an big box of DDS2 90m 2/4gb DAT tapes and some scsi tape drives, the issue is that it was used 20+ years ago and i can not remember what backup software there was used or if it is dos or windows. So is there an way to dump blocks from the tape and from that identify what backup...
Back