• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

New England FS: Toshiba Tecra 750CDM

HI! Is this still available?
  2. R

WTB: Atari 1040 STe

Looking for a working STe in decent shape. Located in FL. Thanks!
  3. R

WTB: Original accessory kit and accelerator for Mac SE

I'm trying to locate the original software package and manuals for the Macintosh SE. I'm also looking for an accelorator card for the SE. Thanks!
  4. R

WTB: 486DX2 or DX4 system (Socket 3)

I'm searching for a cheap DX2 or 4 system for running classic DOS games. I'm located in S. FL. Thanks!
  5. R

WTB: Ghostbusters for the PCJr / Tandy 1000

Hi! I'm trying to track down a boxed copy of Ghostbusters for the PCJr / Tandy 1000. I'm located in FL. Thanks!
  6. R

Wtb: Hp 200lx

Hi! I'm looking to pick up a HP 200lx. I'm located in the US. Thanks!
  7. R

WTB: Apple IIe to IIgs Upgrade or upgraded system

I'm looking for an upgraded IIe to IIgs system or possible all the components to upgrade to do the upgrade. Thanks!
  8. R

FS: Altair 8800 Replica

Sadly, I need to part with my Altair 8800 replica. I just wanted to get an idea of any interest here on the forums before I hit ebay. I'll post photos. The unit is mint, only used a few times. www.altairclone.com I'm looking to get 425 plus shipping. The unit sells new for $621 Thanks!
  9. R

WTB: Apple II or II Plus System

Looking to pick up II or II Plus system with drives and software. I'm located in S FL. Thanks! Randy
  10. R

WTB: Apple IIe upgraded to IIgs system

I know these are rare but I'm currently looking for a IIe upgraded to IIgs system. I'm located in FL. Thanks!
  11. R

WTB: Amiga A1200

Looking for a working system. I'm in FL. Thanks!
  12. R

WTB: AppleCD Model M2850

Looking to pick up the first Apple CD-ROM drive. I'm located in the US. Thanks!
  13. R

WTB: Apple IIe to IIgs upgrade or system

If you have anything you are looking to sell, let me know! :) Thanks!
  14. R

WTB: Mac Quadra 700

Looking for a complete system. Thanks!
  15. R

WTB: Apple II+ system

Looking for a working system with a drive. Located in NJ Thanks!
  16. R

WTB: Apple IIgs System

Looking for a working system with some software. I would also consider an upgraded Apple IIe --> IIgs. Thanks!
  17. R

WTB: Roland Sound Canvas SC55

I'm located in tv US. Thanks.
  18. R

WTB: Amiga 1200 or SX1

I'm looking for a working Amiga 1200 or a SX-1 add on for the CD32. I'm located in Nj Thanks!
  19. R

WTB: Apple II or II+ system/ with drive

If you have one please let me know! Randy in NJ Thanks!
  20. R

Fs: Ibm Xt 5160

I'm looking to sell a IBM 5160. I only have the cpu itself. The system works. The original HD no longer work but there is a 20MB Plus Hardcard installed. The CGA was replaced with a Pradise PVGA1A based VGA card. Best offer takes it home. THanks!
Back