• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Larrydanna

Destroyed IBM 5151 Monitor - Anything Useful?

Yeah, pick up the monitor in-person. I know it isn't easy, but these monitors (5151, 5153, 5154) can easily destroy themselves in shipping by virtue of their own internal weight. I have a similar situation from just a few months ago. Since then, I recently drove 3 hours, one-way, on a...
  2. Larrydanna

Trying to ID a full length Network card.

Sounds great! What can I do next to help?
  3. Larrydanna

Timo, thanks for the correction. I was definitely thinking of the D/42 and D/82. Sorry for any confusion or mis-information.
  4. Larrydanna

I would very much like to add that card to my collection. What can I do next to help?
  5. Larrydanna

Dialogic D/40 is a PBX Integration Board. It's kinda like a 4 line telephone. You can write software that will use that board to receive calls from or control a PBX. A PBX is a Private Branch Exchange, a business phone system. With some Dialogic boards and the right software you might allow...
  6. Larrydanna

IBM 5154 Power Switch Broken

Hey everyone, My power switch was very stiff. I wanted to remove it from the bracket. That was a poor decision, as the whole thing shattered when I turned the nut. Any suggestions for sourcing a replacement? I do plan to attend VCF Midwest in a few weeks, if that is a good place to look...
  7. Larrydanna

California IBM 5154 EGA Monitor

Yes, as I sit here tonight repairing that very shipping damage.
  8. Larrydanna

I Need RAM for a Model III

Hey All, I have a Model III on my workbench with a bad ram chip. I'm struggling to find a replacement. What do you reccomend? It came fully populated with Mostek MK4315P-4 in ceramic and gold. Looks pretty, but sadly one of them is kaput. I'm struggling to learn more about these chips and...
Back