• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. crypticcircuits

Mid Atlantic [NJ] Amiga 500 with Box

Have a clean Amiga 500 with box for sale. Comes with ball mouse, gotek flashed with flash floppy,wifi rs232 from oldnet and work bench 1.3 disk. Only issue is a leaky battery in the trap door board which is common and new replacements can be found HERE. I have more pictures HERE. Pickup in...
  2. crypticcircuits

Mid Atlantic [NJ] Commodore 64 and Vic 20 Lot

Have some Commodores I'm selling as a lot. Some I haven't tested and just don't have the time too. I know one 64 has a memory error but the loose Vic-20 and one of the brown bread bins work just fine. Comes with a new power supply I haven't tested the two 1541 floppies. I have more photos of...
  3. crypticcircuits

Mid Atlantic NJ: Heathkit H19 Terminal

Selling a Heathkit H19 Terminal with documents. I got it from the original owner/builder a while ago. Sadly when I turned it on it let out the blue smoke genie. I believe it was from the power supply and the monitor did come on for a brief second. So I'm selling it as is. Pickup in Pemberton NJ...
  4. crypticcircuits

Where to find IBM model 25 all in-one power switch?

Just picked a IBM Model 25 286 all in-one today. Sadly when I got it home I noticed someone had the power switch wires taped together, I'm guessing so it just powers on when plugged in. Does anyone know where I can buy one?
Back