• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Micro 8088 - Kits Interest

I'd be in for option 3, at least one kit, maybe two.
  2. R

Telnet Terminal with good VT100 emulation

Anther vote for C-Kermit for Windows! Excellent emulations (VT100, VT102, VT220, VT320, and *many* others), with the ability to remap the keyboard in flexible ways, and as David also mentioned many connection options over serial and network (and other things like ptys). Also a variety of file...
  3. R

8gb TURNS INTO 64gb!

I've found them to be picky about your choice of SD card -- thy don't work at all with some otherwise good cards -- but quite reliable once you select a card they like. Can't help with the 4MB CF cards I'm afraid :) I have an 8MB one in a drawer, but am hanging on to it as a relic of ancient...
  4. R

8gb TURNS INTO 64gb!

You could consider using SD cards rather than CF cards -- much more readily available in all sizes and much cheaper. You can get SD to IDE adapters on the big auction site for about $15, and for less on the usual Chinese site.
  5. R

Command-line software for the GoTek floppy disk emulator with extended capabilities

I've just released a set of command-line tools for managing floppy disk images on a USB stick for the GoTek FDD emulator. From the README: These command-line tools provide a convenient means of reading, writing, and erasing FDD images on a USB stick, as well as banks of 100 FDD images. They...
Back