• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

IBM 8514 Monitor issue

I’ve looked through the other posts about the 8514 in this forum along with hours on google and haven’t found an answer. I picked up a 8514 monitor with the cord cut off and am not having much luck throwing a new connector on it. Does anyone have the pin out for the cable? I’ve got my...
  2. J

Xircom pe3-10b2 failure

Hello, I recently picked up what looks like a new old stock pe3-10b2 that I am not having any luck with. I’ve tried it on multiple systems and the power light comes on with power, the light goes to green when I have a proper 10b2 cable connected (including termination) but when I run the...
  3. J

Eduquest 30 drive help

So I’ve been working with my two eduquest 30s for a while now trying to get replacement hard drives working. I am well aware of the switching the dos in rom chip with a xt-ide bios, but I’m not trying to use large drives and would like to keep the original dos in rom there. I’ve been trying...
  4. J

IBM PS/ValuePoint with IDE Zip

Looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one. I have an IBM PS/ValuePoint 433DX that I am trying to put an IDE zip 100 drive in. The system only has a single IDE connector on it, so I have my IDE>SD adapter as the primary device which is working fine on the system. I originally...
Back