• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Making Your Own Kaypro Replacement Parts

This thread will complement the Where to get Kaypro Replacement Parts thread. It will show how to make parts that aren't available or as an alternative to buying the part when you have the necessary components on hand or are able to acquire them faster or more cheaply than buying the entire...
  2. A

Need help making replacement wire stand for Kaypros

I have heard that some Kaypros (II, 2, 2X, etc.) were originally sold without the wire stand that allows them to be tilted upward without external props. This is why you see Kaypros sitting the system unit's edge on the keyboard in old magazine ads and such. I've also seen Kaypros without a...
  3. A

The curious thing about "New Posts" Vs. Alerts

I don't know if this is just my own misjudging the "New Posts" feature's function or if there is something off about it, but I have found posts dropping off this list. The alerts I receive on watched threads seems to be working as I expect it should, but sometimes the posts I've been alerted to...
  4. A

Where to get Kaypro Replacement Parts

I've noticed that the same general questions about replacement parts pop up from time to time on the forums. In a effort to make it easier to find these posts, I thought making a thread for them would be a good idea. So to start it off: Replacement keyboard latch...
Back