• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

What is this?

Anyone know what this board might be? I see the obvious DCJ11, but the board does not appear to be DEC and I have never seen anything like it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/186283863368
  2. E

Rainbow 100B

I have seen a couple images out there with a Rainbow showing the usual RX50 in the right bay and then in the left bay a 1/2 height 5 1/4 drive stacked with a half height Winchester HD. There is one on ebay now. I can find nothing explaining this configuration in any documentation I have seen...
  3. E

SB11 PSU Schematic

Hello, does anyone happen to have a schematic for the power supply in an SB11-EA shoebox system? Pops the fuse immediately, but I am going to see if it is fixable. The PSU board is double sided. I could sort it out eventually and generate a schematic, but it would be nice if someone has one...
  4. E

Help with SMS 1000 Model 40

Rescued a SMS 1000 system. Trying to get it up and running. Has an M8186 processor, a 256KB Camintonn memory card and a Camintonn DLV11-J clone. With a terminal connected to the serial card I get into the processor ODT just fine. However I cant get into the SMS foundation card serial port. The...
Back