• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

NCR PC 6 Service Documentation

Hi Forum I'm looking for documentation to repair a NCT PC 6. It's a 8088-2 from approx. 1985, it was even able to switch between two CPU clock rates. The machine is in real bad condition and has seen humidity over a longer period. There is even an additional chip glued onto the motherboard and...
  2. E

Looking for details about Sixpack Card

Much obliged!!! I'll go with the Diamond Flower MF-100 Manual. With schematics I can check the traces under the battery for damage. Cheers
  3. E

Looking for details about Sixpack Card

Hello I got a XT compatible machine which has some problems staring up. The Motherboard is a clone as well and has 256KB RAM. One slot contains a cole of a "AST Sixpack Board* It's well visible, that the battery has done some damage (not yet examined how much damage…). Everything else...
  4. E

Your first Atari, and last?

I've started with an Atari 800 about in 82 (to long time ago to remember exactly) ;-) Later got hands on a 130XE, which I used for a short time until I got one of the first ST520s. After a short time I upgraded RAM to 1MB by adding 16 RAM chips piggy-pack onto the built in. That machine served...
Back