• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. CamiTheWitch

Texas Untested TI-99/4 Peripheral Expansion Box + Cards : $300 or Make an Offer

This unit is untested for two reasons, number 1 is that I lack a TI-99/4A to test it, and number 2 is I'm a bit afraid to turn it on. It very visibly has seen moisture, and I since I don't have a TI-99 anyway, I don't really want to plug it in. The square power button cover is missing. It has...
  2. CamiTheWitch

Good starter guide for VIC 20 programming using Windows?

I'm looking to start writing 6502 assembly, specifically for the VIC-20, and I'm not sure what tools to start with. I'd like something that color codes the assembly commands in some way, since it's a bit hard for me personally to see what I'm doing with a traditional black text on a white...
  3. CamiTheWitch

VIC-20 Issues

So, I’m working on at least 3 VIC-20s at the moment, and all are in varying states of completely dead, and I’m hoping someone can help me find where to look. Number 1 boots but the white background is black and the keyboard input is garbled. It loads a cartridge but the not fully. The one time...
  4. CamiTheWitch

Tandy 1000 RLX XT-CF-lite Issues

Hi! I recently picked up a Tandy 1000 RLX with no hard drive and one floppy drive. I'm trying to get a Lo-Tech XT-CF-lite running, and have had no luck. I originally tried with the stock ROM, to no avail, then I tried the FF filled ROM that buffers the first 24k of the ROM, and that also didn't...
  5. CamiTheWitch

IBM Aptiva 2144-27P running PC-DOS 6.30 refuses to look for new floppies

It installed the OS okay (albeit with a LOT of quirks), but with basically everything after that, (Windows 3.11, Doom, etc.) it refuses to get past the first disk. I tried loading a boot disk to see if the problem was software related, but it took leaving no disk in the drive and listing the...
Back