• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Commodore PC 40-III setting year past 1999 in BIOS

I have a PC 40-III with BIOS ROM versions 390339-05 / 390340-05. These appear to be the latest versions that I was able to locate on Zimmers. The system is an 80286 AT. I am able to set the correct time in CMOS but the date uses a 2 digit year format so going past 1999 doesn't seem possible...
  2. R

Pacific Northwest WTB Commodore TV Game

Hi all, I'm looking for a Commodore TV Game unit (either the 2000K or 3000H model is fine). If you have one available, please feel free to reach out. Thanks!
  3. R

4k EPROM recommendation for PET 4032 option socket

Hi folks, I'm looking to burn a 4K ROM to put in one of the PET 4032 option sockets (i.e. $9000). Any recommendations on which EPROM(s) would be best to use for this nowadays? Thanks!
  4. R

PET CRT lost vertical

I have a CRTC PET and the display was working fine for about 30 seconds and then I think I heard a pop and now it simply displays 4 vertical lines with the bottom one flashing (it's the cursor). If I press the return key, the cursor moves down a line. If I clear the screen all the bars go away...
  5. R

Replacement for a Hitachi ULD2 2433542 CD13M Flyback

Hi Everyone, This is the flyback in the PET 12" CRT board. I haven't been able to locate a suitable flyback alternative to use as a replacement. Anyone know of something that's available today?
  6. R

Looking for capacitor list (BOM) for PET display PCB 321448

This is the PCB for the 12" displays used in the Dynamic/CRTC PETs. If anyone has the list of caps handy, I'd love to have that as I'm having a tough time confirming things with the very poor quality service manual I'm reading. I'm still painfully working through it but if someone has already...
  7. R

Need help identifying CBM 8032 CRT part in attached schematic

Can anyone tell me what R612 is? It's the variable resistor for vertical. I need to replace it but there's nothing about it in the service manual so I don't know what to order or what my options are. Thanks!
Back