• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Northern Europe (UK) Commodore PET 2001-8 BS W/Computhink Expandamem (16K) & DKH 642-1 Dual Disk Drive

@Honest The system is still available but I've moved the listing over to eBay now for more exposure.
  2. S

Northern Europe (UK) Commodore PET 2001-8 BS W/Computhink Expandamem (16K) & DKH 642-1 Dual Disk Drive

Commodore PET 2001-8 BS W/Computhink Expandamem (16K) & DKH 642-1 Dual Disk Drive. Recently taken on as a mini restoration project for myself. Most parts have been stripped out, cleaned, reseated and tested to the best of my ability. My PET knowledge was pretty limited but thanks to the guys...
  3. S

Looking For Some Advice On My Commodore PET Project ?

@WimWalther Thanks for getting back about selling the pet on. Your right about eBay, it seems like from what I’ve seen it’s a bit of a mine field ! Prices range wildly and you never know what kinda buyer you may get ! As you say I honestly would rather pass it onto someone who would appreciate...
  4. S

Thanks guys for help with this ! I really appreciate it ! Yeh, I don't have the original manual for the drives but managed to find a copy of it with some searching through some of the links in the above posts. Same for the expandamem board. 👍 I'm not looking to upgrade or change basic, was...
  5. S

is a pet 2001-8 stuck at basic ? or can it run the later versions ?
  6. S

Yeh, I found that sys45056 command in the manual for the drives and it looks give you access to the drives. I tried commands like $dir,1 and $dir,2 and that looks like if I had a disk in drive 1 or 2 it would show me a file list. Other commands like $format, $load and $save look to work...
  7. S

Hey guys, so I think I've ran the correct thing and have attached what came back ? Is this what you expected to see ?
  8. S

Thanks for the code 👍 I’ll give it a try and let you know how I get on ! The pet is currently on my bench at work so it won’t be until Monday I can try ! 👍
  9. S

Thanks for the help guys ! I don’t have anyway of dumping the roms at the moment. You don’t need to write a wee program if it’s a hassle ? I was just curious if it was a certain command or code line I would run. I’m completely new to basic so I’ll deffo have a look at some of the reading material!
  10. S

@AndyG I had a go at that peek command you spoke of but couldn’t really get anywhere. I know very little of basic so I’m kinda stuck 🙄 I’ve printed the manuals for everything but not managing to figure it out 😢
  11. S

Thanks guys ! This is right interesting learning about these parts ! I’ve downloaded a few of the manuals to have a read about them ! Really debating with myself now if I should keep it or move it on to a collector that understands it better ! 🙄 Happy to take some more close up pics if it’s...
  12. S

Thanks for the information guys ! 👍 This is really useful for trying to identify what's inside this thing ! I think you could be right about the expandamem info ! It certainly looks very much like that ! Makes sense aswell as the drive is computhink aswell and was maybe part of a upgrade package...
  13. S

Thanks for the info @ajacocks ! Been trying to figure out what the little eeprom card is today to no avail ! 🙄
  14. S

Hey all, forum newbie looking for some advice 🙄 I've recently started work on restoring a Commodore PET 2001-8 that I managed to rescue many many years ago. I had it boxed up and padded for a long time but wanted to try and get it working. I've stripped it all down, cleaned and reseated most...
Back