• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. H

Southwest ISO IBM 5281/5282/5285/5286 Data Station Keyboard (P/N 2658984)

Hello, I acquired IBM 5285 configuration with two 8-inch floppies. Not sure if it has hard drive inside, but it makes really strange noises when powered on: Sadly the keyboard is missing. Is there any chance to use modern keyboard replacement? Or built my own keyboard converter? I don't have...
  2. H

Area 5150 for IBM PC 4.77MHz

No, it's this issue - https://github.com/dbalsom/martypc/issues/44 It's most probably due to not fully restored video card registers during reboots, which I made several when recroding the demos.
  3. H

MartyPC developer noticed some parts of the 8088 MPH demo not showing in my videos, so I recorded several new videos, trying to reproduce the bug. I found how to show the bug again, hence new uploaded video and now he is working on fixing it. I am emulator developer myself, and I have reported...
  4. H

The new Marty PC v.0.1.3 emulator runs the demo almost flawlessly: Much better than MAME. Which means that pixel perfect 5150 emulation is almost done.
  5. H

Anybody tried this demo on Monotech NuXT v2 machine? Is it worth buying NuXT for this and similar demos and projects? Or my Ultimate MiSTer shall do the job, once it's PC cores are updated?
  6. H

I've tested the demo with the latest MAME 0.246 and the result is not very good, but the demo gets to the late parts: Hopefully the MAME maintainers will continue to improve the IBM 5150 emulation... Tested it on DOSBox SVN on my AmigaOS 4.1 machine where it is heard only sound, but the demo...
Back