• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. SuperSVGA

Need later EPROM for SIMCHECK RAM tester (INN-8448)

There's a unit on eBay with the version you want but it is quite expensive as expected. If no one here is able to help you out after a while and I can get the money together I can buy it and dump the EPROM.
  2. SuperSVGA

Intel "Chat Pad"?

Likely one of those products that never made it past CES, you can see it in Intel's CES 2001 presentation. Intel announced they would shut down that division of products later that year.
  3. SuperSVGA

Dantz / ‘SuperMac’ TapeFit software WITH DataStream Tape Driver - where to find?

I think there may be something wrong with your copy or your stuffit. Here's what the one I found looks like:
  4. SuperSVGA

Dantz / ‘SuperMac’ TapeFit software WITH DataStream Tape Driver - where to find?

It's possible the TapeDriver from DiskFit 2.0 might help, though I haven't found it online anywhere. Maybe you can find it hidden in a system folder or something there. Edit: I spoke too soon, "Network_DiskFit_1.5.1.sit_.hqx" appears to have the driver.
  5. SuperSVGA

Unknown XT class SBC CPC-010 ROM dump and explanation

Looks like the Faraday Micro PC. You have the right clock crystal for the FE2010A to run at 9.54MHz, but to get that speed a configuration register has to be set. It probably needs a utility or something to set it, not sure if that BIOS has anything built in. Or you could probably use...
  6. SuperSVGA

(msdos) how to get the most out of floppies with bad sectors

Here's a good blog post on using an oscilloscope when the flux imaging doesn't work: https://scarybeastsecurity.blogspot.com/2021/05/recovering-lost-treasure-filled-floppy.html
  7. SuperSVGA

Serial interface boot of CP/M

The Z280 could do UART bootstrapping without a ROM.
  8. SuperSVGA

Slicer 80186

I believe you can also configure certain 3.5" drives like the Samsung SFD-321B to behave like an 8" drive if nothing else is available.
  9. SuperSVGA

Macintosh Portable Internal Speaker

The original is a Regal 32Ω 0.25W speaker, about 2in diameter I believe, though with the metal frame it's around 58mm x 58mm square. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to find an exact fit, worst case you could a bracket or case of some sort could be 3D printed to fit. I think around 80% of...
  10. SuperSVGA

Good inventory program to keep track of my DEC parts and stuff

I use InvenTree for my parts and components, might be overkill for what you want though.
  11. SuperSVGA

Help Identify this "single board computer"

The Micro-Professor MPF-I maybe? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro-Professor_MPF-I
  12. SuperSVGA

I have found a way to write old Mac software to a floppy disk as long it is in a .dsk format but I can’t work out how to get a .sit format to work

I'll add in what I usually do - I use Mini vMac and ImportFl and ExportFl (available on the Mini vMac site). I use ImportFl to get the .sit file into Mini vMac, extract the file using Stuffit Expander, then either: Use ExportFl to export the disk image to write to a floppy disk on Windows or If...
  13. SuperSVGA

ISA Telephony Speech Recognition Cards

I came across a whole bunch of these odd ISA cards at a thrift store. I can't really identify them, but from my best guess they seem to be some sort of voice processing cards for a PBX system? From what little I've found of similar types of cards online, I think these cards were for IVR menu...
Back