• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Blumenkohl

IBM Model 232-423 power supply

Thats funny, i have just found this post. I got a IBM Thinkpad 300 today. Thats the power supply for it. I also need it. :)
  2. Blumenkohl

IBM third party PC XT add on? Cipher 5210XT tape drive

Thank you very much. :) You saved my project! I will report if it works.
  3. Blumenkohl

Have you found the 525 software yet? That would be great, i have build the adapter and now its time for testing. :)
  4. Blumenkohl

That sounds great, then i will try to get the 525 and create a 50 to 34 pin adapter. I will report the results here. Thanks for help! :)
  5. Blumenkohl

I have just found a Manual with all electrical and mechanical characteristics of the Cipher 525. It seems that both Versions (34 PIN & 50 PIN) have the same specifications. The SA450 or SA850 Interface have almost the same Pinout. The only difference i could find is, that the SA450 have a Motor...
  6. Blumenkohl

Thanks for this important Info!! I have checked the pictures of the 525 i could get and indeed the connector is larger. Too bad! I was happy to have found that floppy tape. I think it will be even harder to find a 526. Maybe i should go with the classic IBM Tandon Floppy Drive.
  7. Blumenkohl

Hi Chuck, i have just found this Forum by searching the web for Infos about Cipher 5210. Great to find some info about this beautiful case. I got this case, brand new, last week without a drive. iIt was a spare case never used before. First i wanted to install a Tandon TM100-2A Floppy Drive...
Back