• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

Tandy Model 20 (25-1641)

Wow! I just bought a completeTandy model 20 (25-1641 )at an estate sale with all accessories including the printer with all the original boxes. My problem is that it did not come with the monitor cable and it's a 9 pin female on the monitor that connects with a 14 pin female off the computer? It...
  2. W

PC Partner lx 55 hdd repair??

After buying a new cable I believe I found the problem there is a broken off pin on it! First is there any way to repair or replace it? and if not what would work in it for replacing the hdd?
  3. W

PC Partner lx/55 286

Hey I just found a pc partner lx/55 at an estate sale and would love to get any information on it. I haven't been able to get past the hdd failure but can't find a lot of information on the company it's a 286 bios (c)1987 AMI. Any help would be great to get it up and running since I still have...
  4. W

Tandy Sensation Help

Hi, Thanks for the replies on my power supply problems and after getting it repaired I was thrilled to se it boot up windows 95 after all these years. Now I put the original cd that came with it into the cd driver nothing happened, I checked the hardware input and it showed the SB16 card and the...
  5. W

Tandy Sensation Power supply

Hi, I'm looking for repair or a possible replacement power supply for my first computer the Tandy Sensation model 25-1650. I can't find a lot of parts so any ideas if there's a way to replace it with something else that could fit?
Back