• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Mid Atlantic PC Motherboard Diagnostics Needed

I have three boards from 1999, all exactly the same. One still boots/posts but the other two have issues. While I can’t find schematics presently, I hope the “working” board can provide enough info to compare and determine what is wrong. I am trying to find someone who can do such work, either...
  2. B

Compaq Prolinea Motherboard Differences

I have three Compaq Prolinea motherboards. I was wondering if someone could tell me what is different about them. They obviously have different components. Now, one is a 4/33s and the other two are 4/25s, so I know the CPUs are different, but I'm interested in the other differences between the...
  3. B

Mid Atlantic Looking For: Biostar M7MKA Motherboard

Hello, I'm looking for a Biostar M7MKA Motherboard. This is a Slot A Athlon based board. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks!
  4. B

Compaq Prolinea 4/25s 4/33s Motherboard Schematics

Would someone happen to have motherboard schematics documentation for the Compaq Prolinea 4/25s 4/33s Motherboard? I've searched online, but I've been unable to find any. Many thanks in advance!
  5. B

Compaq Prolinea 4/25s 4/33s Motherboard

I have one of these Compaqs that I’m trying to restore. Mine has some corrosion damage on a few components. Would anyone happen to have one of these systems as well? If so, would you be willing to take high resolution, close up pictures of the motherboard? Taking readings with a multi-meter on...
  6. B

5.25 Floppy Drive - Jumper Settings

I acquired two vintage 5.25 floppy drives. I want to hook them to "modern" motherboards I have. Both motherboards have a single-drive floppy controller that supports all types of 5.25 & 3.5 floppy drives. I need assistance in getting the jumpers set correctly to work with these motherboards...
Back