• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Building a PDP-11 from scratch

where's the fun if there is not a difficulty somewhere :cool:
  2. R

Building a PDP-11 from scratch

Well, I have started on doing exactly that last year (then the money supply went dry due to other emergencies), but I'm not giving up. here's what I have so far
  3. R

Need Xerox Dolphin (D0) Ethernet board schematic

see the link in my signature ;)
  4. R

cool, then we can build a clone of that machine like I'm doing a PDP-11/70 :)
  5. R

then reverse engineering of that board is in order I guess...
  6. R

what you're looking for appears to exist here http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/xerox/dolphin/D0_Schematics_Sep1979.pdf starting page 117
  7. R

Booting KDF11-A and KDJ11-A (BDV/MXV substitute)

looking at your picture, I suspect you may have issues with the bit on the left, it should be going as high as the middle part. same issue with the bit on the right, it should be as high as the left part of the middle bit
  8. R

soviet 'qbus' connectors

the variation in pin-spacing is probably due to the russians using metric dimensions for everything. for instance, their TTL clones use 2.5mm instead of 2.54mm pin spacing
  9. R

Northern Europe Wanted: FP11 for a PDP11/45

I am building a PDP11/70 from scratch, spinning new boards... here's the first board, the CPU DAP board (8130). FP11-B and FP11-C boards will be in the same form
  10. R

Northern Europe Wanted: FP11 for a PDP11/45

which version of the FP11 is this ? am looking for high res pictures of the FP11B and FP11C, which may lead to a solution for our friends looking for FP11s for their own 11/45
Back