• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Looking for DEC M7814 (DZ11) Maintenance prints MP00253 and/or boards

Al: Thank you so very much for scanning that and adding it to bitsavers! You are the best. Thanks for the wonderful resource of bitsavers and for your time and support.
  2. A

Hi Chris- I'm glad the QED-95 works well in your 11/44. I invested a lot of sweat in that machine. I have an old customer that I'm trying to help out. They have several M7814's that need to be debugged (that's why I was trying to locate the prints) and they are also looking to buy some spares...
  3. A

Hi Mattis- I had stumbled on your DatorMuseum listing of the printset. I'm located near Boston, USA, so a scan of the printset would be preferable, if you could arrange it sometime. I am trying to do a favor for an old customer, and they have about 6 M7814's that need to be debugged. I figure...
  4. A

Yep, we made the QED-993 among others. Our primary customer for the QED-993 ran RSX and did not need Floating point, so as a result, that model typically didn't have floating point, even though it mostly emulated the J-11 processor. The details of the RSTS processor identification routine have...
  5. A

I'm looking for the Maintenance prints (MP00253) for the DEC DZ11 20mA boards (M7814). I have the Technical Manual, but am looking for the prints with schematics. Also would be interested in finding a source for two or more M7814 boards in working condition. Thank you, Alan
Back