• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Zenith ZWL 0326 (based on 386sl 25 MHz)

literal error, 1 Gb of course it is possible to take a similar one with a broken screen and use memory chips from it to make your own memory module board, or solder a standard 30 or 72 pin SIM module
  2. P

Zenith ZWL 0326 (based on 386sl 25 MHz)

Hi ALL ! I received this wonderful laptop made by Zenit Data System, it is in good condition and works. Unfortunately, the HDD type Coner CP 2124 is faulty, but the laptop works with a 1 MB CF card. Everything is fine, but the problem is that there is only 2 MB of RAM. To run more modern 3D...
  3. P

NanTan Early 1990's laptops Guide (386/486/Pentium)

Hi! Unfortunately, I do not know about possible replacement parts for these laptops. The most reliable option is to find the same defective (donor) laptop and rearrange the keyboard from it. Of course, you can try to replace the keyboard with another laptop model, but in my opinion, they are...
  4. P

Nan Tan FMA8200m, a laptop based on an intel overdrive processor DX20DPR66 with a monochrome screen and a passive matrix, on board built-in 4 MB of memory, there is a 12 MB memory module, video-chip Cirrus Logic with 1 MB video memory, BIOS Award, and a Proton brand power supply with 4 pins...
  5. P

I received a second similar instance of the fma7500ac computer in my collection, in my opinion it is necessary to correct the table, which is at the head of this message. Both versions of these computers have an AMD 5x86 133 MHz processor, an ESS688F sound card, an active TFT LCD screen, but...
  6. P

No, the BIOS battery is standard, 3 volts. There was some kind of small one, I put another one on the wires through the connector, with a larger capacity type CR2430. The 74HCT245 chip is not installed on this motherboard (this can be seen in the photo of the back side of the motherboard near...
  7. P

While entering ROM password, character from the keyboard is not printing on display, that is function of AMI Bios. Sevice password AMI_SW, password dont see on display, but worked.
  8. P

Hi All! Please, help me to solve the problem, I fell into the hands of Nan Tan FMA7500AC, at startup it displays messages: "CMOS system options not set" "CMOS display type mismatch" At the time of loading when pressing the DEL button writes a "keyboard error". Offers to press F1 to...
Back