• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

Tandy 1400 Lo-Tech XT-CF Help

I do get the BIOS extension screen. It sees the CF card but the name is often corrupted. Like instead on Cisco or SanDisk or usually has other ASCII characters in a few places. It tries to boot the CF card but fails. I can always boot a floppy. When I do, sometimes I can get a dir to work but...
  2. E

Tandy 1400 Lo-Tech XT-CF Help

Were you ever able to get yours working? I am having the same issue. I have the TexElec XT-CF-Lite for my 1400HD and FD. I have one of each and I can't get either to work. I've also built the XT-CF/LAN card and have the same experience with both cards and both 1400's.
  3. E

Tandy 1400LT XT-CF-Lite-LAN Opensource.

modem7 is correct. Though I've done some reading and it seems 200R = 200 ohms. I've also found some reference designs for this RTL chip and the resistor in these is 200 ohms. Thanks for all the help.
  4. E

One more, what the value for R3? It says 200R on the schematic and BOM?
  5. E

Hello, I'm working on building you card. Can I ask a question? What are the values of C9-C14? The schematics, silkscreen, and BOM don't specify the capacitance. Also, what are the voltages for the other caps? Only C21 shows a voltage. Thanks!
  6. E

Tandy 1400HD

I would also be interested in this manual.
Back