• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

I need 2 Iomega Bernouli 230 internal Drives

I also need 2 Iomega I/F SCSI Boards I need them for a client overseas and I need them asap. Thanks Cliff Harmon
  2. C

I need 2 Compaq Deskpro 486 33 M computers

I need 2 of these for a client. They MUST have 5 EISA slots, CPU Board, and a video Board I need them now! Thanks Cliff Harmon
  3. C

For sale Compaq Deskpro 286 & Related Parts

I have at least 10, or more fully functional, working units. all have either 20, or 40mb hard drives, all have 5.25" 1.2mb floppys. Some have tape drives. None have monitors. Some have the factory monochrome cga cards, others no video cards at all, BUT have been tested with a vga monitor,and all...
  4. C

Cumulus 5.25" External Floppy Drive

This is connected to the two previous messages I left below. I have an external 5.25" tape drive made by Cumulus Corp. But I don't have the fdd ISA controller for it. Forgive my lack of knowledge here. I am referring to the plug one plugs the other end of the cable into. I bough this a few...
  5. C

Follow Up question to "Ancient Hardware In A Modern Computer

First of all, thanks for the replies, given to my question below. I just thought of another question: Can I copy these Word Perfect 5.1 files directly to the "My Documents" folder of 98SE, and then then have Microsoft Word convert them to Word format, OR Do I need to install Word Perfect...
  6. C

Using ancient hardware in a more modern machine

I have a somewhat unusual project. My mom was a writer, and like many people her age, she clung to her manual typewriter like it was a life preserver, refusing to even think about, much less actually learn how to use a computer till the mid 90's. The first computer she used, and the one she did...
  7. C

Copying WP5.1 files onto CD

My mom was a writer. She left behind all her files in WP51 format on about 300 5.25" floppies. I want to burn the files onto CD, and then sell the disks to a guy I know who will buy them. I am still trying to decide which is the best way to do this. I have a few XT computers, as well as a...
  8. C

Tseng Labs Video Board problem

I have a very unusual problem. I have a client in Japan who is still using about 20 or 30 Compaq Deskpro 286 computers to run his business. He has written his own software, and runs these on ega monitors, or so I'm told. He has a tentative order with me for 15 or more additional Deskpro 286's...
  9. C

I need some 286 & 386 motherboards

Hi all: I have a need for several, exactly how many several is I don't know, but I need several clean 286 & 386 mother boards. They can be used, but they must have no corrosion from the bios battery. 286 boards should have a cpu, and onboard memory intact. The 386's can be any speed, but must...
  10. C

What drive is compatible with a Deskpro286?

I send a lot of old obsolete parts to Japan. There I have a customer there who keeps a lot of old machines used for industial purposes going. It seems that a large part of his business is replacing hard drives in Deskpro286's He really likes Connor CP-3021i, and CP-3021. The problem is that...
  11. C

Brand New EGA monitors for sale

Yes, you heard right. I found about 7 brand new Sperry/Unysis T361801 Ega Monitors. I know that most of you have changed the video card and are running VGA, or SVGA monitors. But if you're restoring an old machine that can run an EGA, or would like the idea of having a Brand New, N.O.S...
  12. C

I need some Connor CP-3021i HDDS

I know this is another long shot request, but I need as many Connor CP-3021i, and/or CP-3021 hard drives that I can find, working of course. I am told that they were original equipment on the Compaq Deskpro 286. I am also told that they weren't very reliable. However, I have a client in Japan...
  13. C

Quantum Fireball ST21A431

I need ay least 25 of these, I prefer new, or refurbs, but Used in working condition at the right price will be considered Please email me at the address below cliff_harmon@hotmail.com Thanks
  14. C

Connor CP-3021i, and CP-3021

I also need as many Connor CP-3021i 20mb IDE hard drives as I can find. I don't have the part number as yet, but will post it as soon as I get it. I do mean as many as I can get. If I could get 20+ units at a reasonable price I'd go for it. If the CP-3021i turns out to be impossible to find...
  15. C

I need as many HP 25567-60003 as I can get

Hi: This worked once, perhaps it will work again. I need as many as I can get of HP EISA LAN Adapter cards part number 25567-60003, 25567-69004, or 25567B. I am told that 25567-60001 is also the same but I am not certain. As before, please email me at cliff_harmon@hotmail.com Thanks
  16. C

Yet another request Compaq 600-0102

Hi again: My last request worked so I am going to try again: I need 5 (but I'll take less) Compaq ega/vga video cards part number 600-0102. They were supposedly standard equipment in the Compaq Deskpro286 later in the production run. I need five if I can get them, but I'll take less if you...
  17. C

I also need HP 25567-60003

I know that this is a long shot, but sometimes long shots pay off. I need as many as 10 HP 25567-60003, 69004, 60001. 25567A & B 700 EISA LAN Adapter boards. I put all thosze part numbers because supposedly they are all the same part, only different part numbers. I know that they are rare...
  18. C

I need to buy some Compaq Deskpro286's

Hi there: I know that this sounds strange but I need to find at least two (2) Deskpro 286 machines. Preferably the 286m 12mhz model 2051. I don't need monitors, or keyboards. I only require that the machines work (type of OS is irrelevant), have the factory case, and come complete with all...
Back