• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Just Another LPT DAC

Hello! Although numerous LPT DAC designs exist, I was inspired to create a new one similar to a model I owned 30 years ago. By taking ideas from various projects, I have shaped this design to closely resemble the format of the original, which I regrettably lost. KiCad and gerber files can be...
  2. C

CGA Card With Unknown MOD

I recently received a Juko XT clone PC that has two CGA cards connected to the board. One of those CGA cards has the following mod: ICs: #1 -> PAL16R4ACN #2 -> DS26LS31CN For the moment, I have done the following tests: 1. Connect the modded CGA card to another Juko board (A: standalone...
  3. C

Using PC XT ROM BASIC To Host XTIDE + BIOS Reverse Engineering Misc.

I haven't found any thread that describes this subject in detail, so decided to write a small wiki that covers the whole process. And I have also included a section on how to reverse engineer an XT BIOS so that it can search for Option ROMs above 0xF600. Feel free to comment or ask any...
  4. C

Capturing Video From Hercules Card Using Logic Analyzer

Hey there, I have been doing some experimentation with an Hercules Graphics Card and a cheap logic analyzer. I was able to capture a single frame and render it using some python code. The results were not that bad. I've uploaded all the details to this GitHub Wiki, and the source code can be...
  5. C

XT motherboard identification

Hey there, Can anybody please help me to identify this PC XT clone motherboard? BIOS only shows the text "TURBO XT", and the following date is stored at the end of ROM image: "07/18/88". It looks like JUKO ST or JUKO BABY XT BXM, but I'm uncertain about this. BIOS dump can be found here...
Back