• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

Victor 9k / Sirius 1 Software

That's fantastic news, thanks Paul.
  2. N

Fluxengine Tutorial on Debian Forum for build on Debian 64 Bit.

Successful on Arch which is basically a rolling, up-to-date distro. A lot of python3 dependencies but all I needed to add were fmt and protobuf packages.
  3. N

I've completed re-imaging the five original system disks I have and uploaded them to archive.org https://archive.org/details/cpm86_26830_victor9k I used - NEC FD1157C 5.25" Disk Drive (high density, 360rpm) - Greaseweazle V4 hardware - FluxEngine GUI software configured for victor9k 612kB...
  4. N

Cheap homebrew ISA->PC104 adapters

Just bumping an old thread but... If anyone knows of anything similar that is available (or a PCB design), I have some Arcom SBC104 386SX boards and I would like to add an external ISA graphics card. Thanks.
  5. N

That's what I'm seeing in FluxEngine. This time with the gui, saving .img and .flux files. If I scan single-sided 612kB it runs though rapidly, but if I scan both sides 1224kB, it fails on side 1. Attached is a zip with one disk (6722) with .img, .flux and .txt logfile of the scan. This time...
  6. N

@pdevine I used Fluxengine software, Greaseweazle and a 5.25 80track DD drive. I read them single-sided. I just noticed on the Fluxengine page for this format that it needs the disk to rotate at 360rpm which seems to suggest I should be using my HD drive instead. I have the following drives to...
  7. N

Yes please feel free. I'd be interested to know whether they work on real Victor hardware too.
  8. N

Hi Paul, Unfortunately it looks as if the Concurrent one has been overwritten at some point. I've scanned all of them with Greasweazle/Fluxbox using an 80-track 5.25 drive (DS/QD not HD). Hopefully all in the attached zip file. I'm happy to re-scan to more detailed copies if you suggest what...
  9. N

I have just been researching this machine as I found some disks in a box that looked interesting but I couldn't read on a PC drive. I've recently got a Greaseweazle and all apart from one (the Gray Research Group one) are readable. If they are of any use to anyone I could images available...
  10. N

Using MS-DOS on the Amstrad PC

I always found these books by Noel Kantaris very helpful. The advanced guide got me started with assembly language using the DEBUG utility. They are short and concise, just enough information to get the job done.
  11. N

Looking for "BASIC/Z - Native Code Compiler" software

I think the files as originally distributed in the H8D images are configured for that system, so once the installation has been fine-tuned then all that is needed for a floppy system are as you suggest BZ.OVL, BZ.COM, RZ.COM. There's an option in the installation to choose a number of...
  12. N

Thanks to the RunCPM patch mentioned above, I was able to run the installation program to modify BZ.COM and RZ.COM. After copying the files over to the SD card image, it now runs on my V20-MBC system which runs CP/M 2.2 in 8080 emulation mode. A few more systems to try it on... I also found a...
  13. N

There are three other disk images in the SEBHC archive that contain .BZO files. CPM_BACKUP_4C.H8D INSTALL BZO 11 -- N/A -- INSTALL1 BZO 11 -- N/A -- INSTALL2 BZO 14 -- N/A -- INSTALL3 BZO 13 -- N/A -- CPM_BACKUP_4D.H8D PATCH BZO 6 -- N/A -- CPM_BACKUP_4E.H8D TR-MDOS BZO 8...
  14. N

Thanks for this. I had to register just to download it, now I can test it on my various RunCPM boards, Z80-MBC2 and V20-MBC!
Back