• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

New England Heathkit H27 for sale

Near me in Maine...
  2. A

PDP-11 Qbus Cards and Peripherals

I have the following PDP-11 Qbus cards and bus items I will be selling: M7504 DEQNA ethernet card, (2) KDJ11-A CPU cards, M8067 128k RAM, M8017 serial line interface card, BA214 Qbus back plan, H9278-A Qbus back plane, 5014144C 128k PAR/CSR. Prices on request. I will be traveling for a few days.
  3. A

Rainbow 100A Drive A - step error

I've got a 'new to me' Rainbow 100A. When I power on I get the menu display but then: CONSULT USER'S GUIDE FOR ASSISTANCE - DRIVE A - step I would appreciate any suggestions on how to correct this.
  4. A

Looking for DECUS LISP for RSX by Chris Meyers

I'm looking for a copy of this LISP for RSX. This is important. If anyone has a copy we should make an effort to get this into a public archive. 110433 LISP for RSX-11 and Micro/RSX Version: October 1986 Submitted by: Maximilian Hadersbeck, Ludwigs-Maximilian-Universitat, 8 Munchen 40...
  5. A

Some DEC Pro Online Resources

I have a DEC Pro 350 and am aspiring to write some bitmap graphics programs. In the process I have tracked down some online manuals. Please feel free to add links to any other DEC Pro resources such as manuals, programs, hints, know-how, lore, games, speculations, DECUS, etc. Who knows, we may...
  6. A

Rainbow Ethernet?

I acquired a Rainbow last weekend. It will be primarily used to swap floppies with a DEC Pro 350. Are there any ethernet cards that can use used with a Rainbow?
  7. A

Fixing a dead VR-201?

I bought a used vr-201 monitor and plugged it in to my DEC 350 Pro. It worked for the first few boots. Then the vertical hold started to go. It would show 3 versions of the screen. Then the screen went black and stayed black. Given how rare these are, I'd like to attempt to fix it. First...
Back