• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

Osborne Executive BackPac - Any info?

Here's what I'm hoping will be a fun one! My Osborne Executive came with a keyboard that felt ... unusually heavy. I cracked it open and found this bad boy inside - the BackPac, from the Drive C Corporation. This is an external battery pack for the Drive C RAM drive, and I don't know whether it...
  2. F

Osborne Executive boot troubles

Having some trouble booting my Osborne Executive. Anyone have the foggiest as to what might cause this failure state? I power on the computer and it self-tests fine. I have a boot disk in drive A. I press enter and it gives me ... this. When I reset it and hit enter, it simply returns a boot...
  3. F

C.Itoh CIT-80 no high voltage to CRT

Merry (belated) Christmas! I have a C.Itoh CIT-80 terminal, which I understand is a DEC VT100-compatible device (and that's why I'm posting it here). I can't find a maintenance manual for the device. The CRT doesn't turn on and there is no power to the -28V, +12V, or -12V rails on the mainboard...
  4. F

Midwest Two Osborne 1/1A double-density daughter boards (Free)

I have two double-density daughter boards for the Osborne 1/1A. I don't need them and I'd like them to go to someone who can use them. To my knowledge, they are both functional (in that they worked on my test machine). One is the Osborne in-house board from 1982, revision B. The other is a...
Back