• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

Book8088 external keyboard connection jorney

I've also been thinking about a book 8088 external keyboard. I was studying the schematics and then looking back to the 5150 schematics and really scratching my head. I could not figure out how the book 8088 was acknowledging IRQ1. n0p is it correct that the keyboard microcontroller in the book...
  2. G

Book 8088 discovery and modification thread

did the files your seller sent include one called H-PS2-VGA.pdf? I cant figure out what it is. I also got the v2 guide but like you the same v1 schematics. that box looks pretty rough, mine had a much easier ride.
  3. G

Mine came from "hardcore expert store" but it sounds like your seller provided you with same drawing package that I got. It also included some hand386 stuff.
  4. G

I agree, it shouldn't be too different. I was interested in trying to get a VGA signal out to an external monitor without destroying things too much and the schematics might help with that. I was hoping the unpopulated video output header from v1 would still be there. Based on the photo, it...
  5. G

Has anyone managed to get a copy of the v2 schematics? I contacted my seller and he sent me what he claimed to be the v2 documentation. It was the v1 documentation.
Back