• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

FS: RS-232 A/B switches (new)

I have two A/B switches, both are new and nicely made (thick sheet metal, high quality switches). One has male RS-232 connectors and one has female RS-232 connectors. $10 each or $15 for both. -- Rich konecc [at) snet . net
  2. K

FS: Old-style DIN keyboard and VGA monitor A/B switch (new in the box)

A/B switch for DIN-style keyboard and VGA monitor. Use one monitor and one keyboard to switch between two computers. Still in the sealed packaging. $15 + shipping. -- Rich konecc [at) snet . net
  3. K

FS: Windows software

I have the following Windows software packages for sale, all have been completely uninstalled and deactivated from my computer and are all in the original boxes with all manuals, original CD’s and jackets and product keys. These are all store-purchased full versions with licenses. --- Norton...
  4. K

FS: Avatar Shark 250 + optional PC Card interface + disks

I am the original owner of this complete Avatar Shark 250 MB portable "floppy hard drive". This was the competitor to the Zip drive which solved all of the issues of the Zip drive (reliability, drive errors, capacity,noise and size). Very highly rated when it came out, unfortunately company...
  5. K

FS: Microsoft 2-button Serial Mouse

Vintage 2-button mouse, extremely nice condition, very clean inside and out, used very little, absolutely no yellowing. FCC ID: C3K76FSERIAL9D. $35 + shipping -- Rich konecc@snet.net
  6. K

FS: Microsoft 2-button PS/2 Compatible mouse

Vintage 2-button mouse, nice condition, very clean inside and out, some yellowing on top, Part No. 27700 $20 + shipping -- Rich konecc@snet.net
  7. K

FS: HP Colorado 8 GB internal IDE tape backup drive + 5 tapes

Internal IDE 8 GB tape backup drive, P/N C4386-56000 (C4386B) 8 GB compressed / 4 GB native, includes original software disks, packing material, cable, instruction sheet, packaging material and box. Does not include 5 1/4" faceplate adapter (if you were to use it with an old XT). Also included...
  8. K

FS: Leading Edge Model D with monitor and software

I am the original owner of this very nice Leading Edge Model D XT clone (Model DC-2011) with 2 floppy drives, purchased new in the early 80’s and used primarily for word processing. It includes an amber monochrome monitor and a very nice click-type keyboard (Model DC-2014). Everything is in...
  9. K

FS: Plextor 6Plex PX-65CS external SCSI CD-ROM drive for PC or Mac

Perfect drive for a vintage notbook computer with a docking station (e.g. Dell) which has a SCSI port or any PC desktop with a SCSI card or any Mac. Very nice condition, no marks or scratches, works fine, includes 10 cartridges (CD holders). I have owned this drive since it was new. $35 +...
  10. K

FS: Mountain 20MB Drivecard internal hard drive for XT

Internal 20 MB hard drive on an ISA card to fit any XT which does not have the capability of using a hard drive with its own BIOS. The card contains a BIOS to allow a hard disk to be used with any IBM XT or compatbile. Looks and works great, used very little. I have owned this drive since it...
  11. K

FS: Intel 8087 Gold math coprocessor (C8087-3)

The 8087 math coprocessor isfor the 16-bit 8086 and 8088 microprocessors in the IBM XT and compatibles. It fits into a 40-pin dual in-line package (DIP) socket on the motherboard. This is the rare "GOLD" coprocessor (C8087-3) marked 14350023 by Intel dated '80 '81. It is in excellent...
  12. K

FS: Plextor 6Plex PX-65CS external SCSI CD-ROM drive for PC or Mac

Perfect drive for a vintage notbook computer with a docking station (e.g. Dell) which has a SCSI port or any PC desktop with a SCSI card or any Mac. Very nice condition, no marks or scratches, works fine, includes 10 cartridges (CD holders). I have owned this drive since it was new. $35 +...
  13. K

FS: Intel 8087 Gold math coprocessor (C8087-3)

The 8087 math coprocessor isfor the 16-bit 8086 and 8088 microprocessors in the IBM XT and compatibles. It fits into a 40-pin dual in-line package (DIP) socket on the motherboard. This is the rare "GOLD" coprocessor (C8087-3) marked 14350023 by Intel dated '80 '81. It is in excellent...
  14. K

FS: Commodore 1702 monitor

Commodore 1702 monitor for the Commodore 64 and others, excellent condition in original box, used very little, works great. Includes custom dust cover. Has NTSC inputs for use with most vintage computer systems. $75 -- Rich Vernon, CT konecc at snet dot net
  15. K

FS: (3) DEC 861C rack mount power control units

I have (3) DEC 861C Power control units, 50A filter, switched and unswitched outputs, rack mount. All of them checked out, one of them has no output on two switched outlets, one has slight relay buzz and flickering pilot light, one 100% OK but pilot lights do not work. $100 each or $200 for...
Back