• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Please help me revive a Pet 2001!

Hi all! I hope you can help me. I thought I should try and revive my beloved 2001. It's been a talking point in my office for ever, but it hasn't been turned on for over 10 years - last time I tried it appeared to be dead, and fear of electrocuting myself by touching the wrong part of the CRT...
  2. M

Seiko Wrist Computers - anyone know anything about them?

Hi all, I've been reading up on Seiko wrist computers, after spotting this on eBay - A Seiko RC-4000 datagraph watch. This is the picture that really did it for me - a different but similar watch - wow, this little machine (seems to) run MS Basic. Oh, now I want one! But I'm still a little...
  3. M

The OPD on Ebay - something a bit different!

Just spotted this on ebay - an ICL 'One per desk'. Remember them? A Sinclair QL with a proper keyboard and, err, a built in phone? If you're interested, you'll have to move quick - 12 hours to run!
  4. M

The ultimate 8bit system and OS?

Hi all - here's a challenge for you ... If you wanted to create the ultimate, maxed out 8bit system, what would you build? Personally, I'm thinking about either an OS/9 system on a Tandy CoCo, or GEOS on a Commodore: http://www.nitros9.org/screens.html...
  5. M

Nitros9 on the Dragon 64 or CoCo ...

Blimey, is it really 27 years since I was bought my first Dragon 32 (a UK Coco clone)? Well, in a fit of nostalgia, I thought a fun project for the winter would be to build myself the totally maxed out, fully specced mega-dragon I could never afford at the far off age of 15 (but always dreamed...
Back