• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

California Atari Portfolio w/Serial and Parallel modules, 128k RAM car, AC adapter - make offer

Covers: California

markhen

Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
Bought new in early 90s, complete Portfolio system with working Portfolio (see below), Serial and Parallel modules, user manuals (for Portfolio and modules), 128k RAM card and AC adapter. Software on disks for the Parallel module. Also a Portfolio Technical Reference Guide.

The Portfolio powers up and works, but there are 2 pixel lines not working (See picture).

I also have 2x of the Portfolio PC Card readers, but without the cards that plug into the PC. Don't know if those are useful to anyone...

I am located in Los Angeles Area (Long Beach), and can meet at the VCF SoCal meet in mid-Feb. I will ship USPS Priority Mail to US addresses (only) for $12 (on top of agreed price).

Attachments

• Port-Acc.jpg
    Port-Acc.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Port-Docs.jpg
    Port-Docs.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Port-128.jpg
    Port-128.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Port-Pix.jpg
    Port-Pix.jpg